Just a blog about movies, sandwiches and a bunch of other random stuff.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome!

This is the first inaugural post of my "Movies and Sandwiches" blog. You might ask me why I've decided to start a blog. Well, here's your answer! Twitter only lets me use 140 characters and I'm stubborn and bored so here I am sharing my thoughts with the Internet. I suppose the main point(s) of this is to just get my thoughts on different movies and different sandwiches out there, but I'll also throw in other stuff too, a new television episode, a song that's been stuck in my head all day, a conversation I overheard in the elevator, just random stuff like that. So read it if you like, I'm not going to force you to. It's just something to occupy my time with and maybe it will be something that you can occupy yours with too. Hey, if you just read it once and get a chuckle or I can get you to think about something (but that's probably unlikely) then I've done my job as an amateur blogger. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment