Just a blog about movies, sandwiches and a bunch of other random stuff.

Friday, May 20, 2011

PBJT (Peanut Butter Jelly Time)

Well, it's certainly been a while since my last post. Blame it on the rain, college, some other stuff, but mostly me. Now I'm back and I promise that this little blog o' mine is going to be better than ever before.

It occurs to me that despite the title of this blog being "Movies and Sandwiches" I have yet to do a post on sandwiches. That ends now. For the past week, everyday I have had two (yes, two) peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with Lay's Potato Chips and a glass of Snapple Iced Tea. Most people think that PB&J is a super unoriginal sandwich, and they may be right. You can't add anything to it and it's always the same two ingredients, that's never going to change.

It may be unoriginal, but it is delicious and after a week of two a day, I'm still not bored. Which is why PB&J gets my vote for "Most Underrated Sandwich." Keep on the lookout and follow this blog to get more of my personal "Sandwich Awards."

No comments:

Post a Comment